Built for convenience and long life.
At a Glance
Can-Filter® designed and built the Can-Lite™ for small to mid-size spaces. The Can-Lite filter includes 100% Australian granulated-carbon, an aluminum top and bottom, an integrated flange, and a 51% open perforation. It is available in 12 sizes with a CFM range of 89 – 3000. Can-Lite™ is assembled in a dedicated carbon filter plant in Vancouver, Washington, USA. Each filter is shrink-wrapped, boxed, and labeled for ease of use.
- Made in North America
- 12 sizes from 89 – 3000 CFM, largest in industry
- Low pressure drop even on smaller sizes
- Lightweight Austrailian Granular carbon
- 2” Carbon bed
- 51% open perforation for maximum airflow
- Recommended Max CFM: 250 CFM
- Prefilter: Yes
- Flange: Built-in 4″
- Outside Diameter: 10 cm / 4″
- Height: 38.1 cm / 15″
- Total Weight: 4.08 kg / 9 lbs.
- Carbon Weight: 2.6 kg / 5.7 lbs.
- Carbon Bed Depth: 2″
- Max Operating Temp: 80ºC
- Can-Fan 4″ HO