The best performing carbon filters on the market.
At a Glance
Each Original Can-Filter® uses the most conceptually sound, pelletized carbon, packed-bed design to deliver the best performing carbon filter on the market. Even with the industry’s thickest carbon bed, at 2.5 in, the Can Original provides for some of the lowest pressure drops, even on smaller size filters. This hefty pelletized carbon bed effectively makes the Original filter the “biggest sponge” for VOC removal capable of holding massive amounts of contaminant leading to a lifespan that leaves other filters, frankly, in the dust. The Original Can-Filter® are designed for the control of VOCs (paint fumes, hydrocarbons, etc…), odors and other gaseous contaminants. Built with the same proven packed bed design and pelletized virgin activated carbon we’ve used for 30 years, this line of time tested activated carbon air filters sets the standard for long life, consistent performance and low pressure drop. Rated at a conservative 0.1 sec contact time, the Original Can-Filter® provide excellent value and confidence.
- Made in North America
- 7 sizes from 33-150cm, largest in industry
- You pick the flange that’s right for you
- Low pressure drop even on smaller sizes
- Pelletized carbon delivers the cleanest filter available
- 2.5” Carbon bed, thickest in industry
- Flange comes seperate to fit a wide range of fans and applications
- Max Exhaust CFM: 1020 CFM / 1700 m³h @ 0.1 sec contact time
- Max Recirculating (Scrubbing) CFM: 2040 CFM / 3400 m³h
- Recommended Min Airflow: 510 CFM / 850 m³h
- Prefilter: Yes
- Flange: 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″
- Dimensions: (with pre-filter)
- Outside Diameter: 42cm / 16.5″
- Height: 125cm / 49.2″
- Weight: 58.6kg / 129lbs.
- Carbon Weight: 46.7kg / 103lbs.
- Carbon Bed Depth: 6.5cm / 2.56″
- Max Operating Temp: 80ºC
- Pressure drop at max CFM: 180pa/ .75″wg
- Max-Fan 8″Can-Fan 8″ HOQ-Max 8″ (speed 1, 2, 3)
- Can-Fan 10″ HO
- Pro-Series 8″ (speed 1, 2, 3)
- Max-Fan 8″ HO (speed 1, 2, 3)
- Max-Fan 10″
- Q-Max 10″ (speed 1, 2, 3)
- Can-Fan 12″ HO
- Q-Max 12″Max-Fan 12″
- Max-Fan 14″